Tuesday, March 29, 2011

M.I.A

Wow, I've been gone a long time.  At least I have a few good reasons.  First, I got sick, my kids got sick, my husband got sick, all.at.the.same.time.  Not fun.  Then, our car died and we had to quickly find a replacement (thank you Honda sign and drive). After all that fun, my kids turned 4.  Four!  I've told them they are not supposed to get older, sheesh.  All I can say is, it really is true, time flies when you have kids.  There are still days when I look at my kids and can't believe I have twins.  The first year was incredibly challenging and I have very few memories of the first 4 months.  But, I love it and to be honest, I wouldn't want it any other way.  All that to say, I have new posts swirling in my head and I hope to get them up very soon.  What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Babe, the saying is, "Time flies when you're having fun". You so blew it.