Friday, November 9, 2012

A Happy Return

I've been a very long time.  I can't really say I have a good reason, other than I started to feel like I had to keep up with other food bloggers like Ree, Joy, Deb, and Naomi. (they are some of my favorites) To be honest, I just can't compete with them.  :)  So, my goal is to post when I can, what I want, and take a semi-decent picture of the dish/baked good/dessert.  If there are any of you still out there, thank you for sticking with me.  I appreciate all of the support I have had in this endeavor.  After all, this is for fun!
For now, I leave with some food pics that were taken during my very long hiatus.


4 comments:

A.L.M. said...

Hi I'm Ana from Fooduel.com. It is a site in which users vote recipes
from 1 to 10.

There is a ranking of the best recipes and a profile with your voted recipes. Each recipe has a link to the blog which belongs the recipe. This way you will get traffic to your blog

It's easy, fast and fun. The best Photo recipes will be here.

I invite you to enter, add your blog and upload a recipe with a nice photo.

We would love that you participate with some recipe like this.Look Amazing!

Regards

http://www.Fooduel.com

animation institute in chennai said...

I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

animation institute in chennai said...

I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

Ania TastyQuery.com said...

Hello!

I saw your blog and thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite you to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

best regards

Ania, TastyQuery.com