Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Michael Ruhlman

Somehow, I happened upon Michael Ruhlman's blog/website.  He, of course, writes about food, in fact he's written books about it.  But, the thing I enjoy most about his website, is his video series entitled "Something to Say".  He records short blurbs of himself kind of "ranting" about a particular topic related to food.  What do I love most about it?  Michael tells it like it is, he doesn't mince words.  Here is one of my favorites:
Something To Say: Stupidity, Humans, Food

I really like that he makes it so simple.  I gotta say, I've struggled more with my weight since having kids and aging into my 30's.  It's a challenge to know how to eat, whether it's low-fat or low-carb, but it really does come down to, if I don't overeat, I won't gain weight.  That simple.  Ruhlman goes on to expound on his video in the post that goes along with it.  I'd love to hear any comments from you, if you have any! :) 

No comments: